Wednesday 22 April 2009

Athlone to Longford - Sunday 19th April

Another day of blue skies and sunshine, Ireland your spoiling me! Roads were pretty good most of the time and scenery was nice, passing through rolling farmland for most of the day. Had some close encounters with various dogs today, some friendly, some not so!

Sadly managed to lose my camera on the roads between Athlone and Longford, I took the R390 from Athlone then left off it through Pishanagh Cauran, Ardnagath Curraghbane Rath Upper, Dunnamona, Doonamona, Tonlegee, Corbrack and Tang. Onto the N55 and off left towards Garrynagh and on through Shrule, Shrule Glebe, Darogue, Castlecore, Moigh, Cartronboy, Moneyfad and onto the R392 at Lissanisky. I finished the day in Longford but I'm sure that I lost the camera by the time I got to Lissanisky. So if anyone comes across a Nikon Coolpix camera in a blue and grey case please get in touch. My contact details are on the website.

No comments: