Wednesday 15 April 2009

Charleville to Limerick


Guess what?

You’ve got it wet again!

Now I actually don’t mind the rain except it is wrecking my feet.

I’m rapidly losing all the skin off my heel of my right foot, ouch!



That apart today was fun, quiet roads and really enjoyed the crack, couldn’t really see much in terms of scenery as it was quite dark and misty all day. It was mainly flat as I travelled through farm land most of the day, cows rushing to stare as I boarded past.

Thank you to Mora at Innisfree B&B in Charleville for her 10eur donation.

A special thank you to Janine for booking me into the Jury’s hotel in limerick to night.
Great views of the Shannon.

I dictating this to Janine from the bar of the hotel enjoying the first Guinness of the trip!

1 comment:

Lord of the Land said...

Nice one Alan! Keep on rolling dude!